Focus inlanding of corporate companies operating in key economic sectors
Servicing of small, medium and microenterprises
Providing to its retail clients a wide rage of banking products
Trade finance, factoring and leasing
“Bank for Banks” – program of comprehensive banking services for financial institutions from EAEU/SIC/SCO
- TKB successfully closed the transaction on securitization of the mortgage loan portfolio of RUB 4.1 bln with rating Moody’s «Baa3»
- The three-year implementation of the Program of comprehensive banking services for Financial Institutions led TKB to the position of the core bank of the integration processes of EAEU/CIS/SCO. Today, TKB offers a multiproduct line to more than 250 fina
- Establishment of partnership with one of the largest international development banks — Asian Development Bank, which included TKB in the International Trade Finance Program
- TKB organized another syndicated loan facility for JSC Belagroprombank (Belarus) for EUR 190 mln with a unique tenor for the Belarusian banking system (1.5 year)
- TKB attracted a long-term special-purpose loan of EUR 20 mln from the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank to finance small and medium-sized enterprises TKB was included as a participant in the Program of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Fede
- TKB joins SWIFT KYC REGISTRY
- TKB entered TOP-10 banks in Russia in terms of mortgage loans volume
- TKB and EBRD entered into Confirming Bank Agreement under Trade Facilitation Programme
- TKB co-arranged a number of syndicated loans for Belarussian banks
- Change of company name from TCB to TKB
- Rating agency RAEX (EXPERT RA) confirmed the credit rating of «A++» to TransKapitalBank (“Exclusively high level of reliability”)
- TKB updated its US$100mln LT2 debt maturing in July 2017 via consent solicitation exercise
- TKB launched “BANK for BANKS” project to become an active player on EEU and CIS financial markets
- TKB started to support Russian exports under EXIAR insurance cover
- TKB was approved by the State Deposit Insurance Agency (DIA) for the financial rehabilitation of Investment Trade Bank further included into TKB banking group
- TKB launched its 2nd RMBS transaction with the State Agency for Housing Mortgage Lending (AHML) as guarantor
- TKB launched its debut TF transaction with Kazakh export credit agency - “KazakhExport” Export Insurance Company JSC for financing of the TKB customers cross-border trade contracts with their counterparties from Kazakhstan.
- TKB successfully closed SME loans securitization transaction for RUB 5bln arranged by the SME Bank and rated AAA by the credit rating agency ACRA.
- TKB realized the debut transaction within Trade Finance Program run by the one of the globally known largest multiraterals - Asian Development Bank.
- TKB successfully closed its LPN tender offer deal for the amount of USD 26mln
- TKB co-arranged a dual tranche syndicated loan for the Bank Moscow-Minsk in the amount of EUR 20mln / USD 1mln.
- TKB joined the list of the authorized financial institutions under SME concessional Lending Program of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
- TKB acted as a mandated lead arranger in the EUR 151mln syndicated loan transaction for BELARUSBANK (Belarus Republic) with the unique geography of the investors - financial institutions from China, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.
- TKB entered TOP-10 banks in Russia by the volume of mortgage loans granted under the state support programmes.
- TKB’s leasing subsidiary was authorized by the Russian Ministry of Industry and the governmental Trade and by the Industry Development Fund.
- TKB became the owner of Investment Trade Bank
- TKB successfully closed the second transaction on securitization of its mortgage portfolio using the Agency for Housing Mortgage Lending (AHML) guarantee securing the senior tranche liabilities
- TKB joined the participants of the Russian-Chinese Business Council
- RAEX Rating Agency and Moody’s Investors Services confirmed ratings A+ credit rating and B1 assigned to TKB
- TKB became the participant of the program of the capitalization of the Russian banks (by Federal loan bonds (OFZ) by Deposit Insurance Agency
- TKB became the authorized Bank of JSC «Russian Small and Medium Business Corporation» under Program 6.5 aimed to promote access to financing for SMEs
- TKB received 5-year €20 million loan from the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank for SMEs financing
About the Bank in figures
420 000+individuals and