Focus inlanding of corporate companies operating in key economicsectors
Servicing of small, medium and microenterprises
Providing to its retail clients a wide rage of banking product
Trade finance, factoring and leasing
- TKB is organized the syndication for JSC Belarusbank (Belarus) for the sum of 151mln Euros with unique geography of investors - the largest financial institutions from China, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.
- The Bank has implemented its debut deal to attract financing from the state export insurance agency KazakhExport in order to support foreign trade projects of TKB clients with counterparties from the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Leasing companies of the TKB are accredited in the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, as well as in the Fund for Industrial Development under the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
- TKB's financing of shipment oil refining products from the Russian Federation to Mongolia in 2018 amounted to $16.7mln. USA. Recipients of financing - the largest banks of Mongolia (TOP-5): Trade and Development Bank of Mongolia.
- TKB acted as the authorized leading organizer and bookrunner on the syndicated loan for JSC "Bank Moscow-Minsk" in the amount of 20mln Euros and $1mln.
- TKB entered the TOP-10 in terms of mortgage issuance under the state support program.
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation has included TKB in the list of authorized banks under the Program of preferential lending of SME.
- An agreement has been concluded with the largest international development bank, Asian Development Bank, which has included TKB in the international trade financing program.
- TKB successfully implemented transactions on early repurchase of its own subordinated eurobonds in the amount of $26mln.
- TKB became the owner of Investment Trade Bank
- TKB successfully closed the second transaction on securitization of its mortgage portfolio using the Agency for Housing Mortgage Lending (AHML) guarantee securing the senior tranche liabilities
- TKB joined the participants of the Russian-Chinese Business Council
- RAEX Rating Agency and Moody’s Investors Services confirmed ratings A+ credit rating and B1 assigned to TKB
- TKB became the participant of the program of the capitalization of the Russian banks (by Federal loan bonds (OFZ) by Deposit Insurance Agency
- TKB became the authorized Bank of JSC «Russian Small and Medium Business Corporation» under Program 6.5 aimed to promote access to financing for SMEs
- TKB received 5-year €20 million loan from the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank for SMEs financing
- TKB became the laureate and winner of the National Banking Award 2019, established by the Association of Russian Banks and the National Banking Magazine.
- TKB launched the system for instant C2C/C2B payments via New payment platform "One Channel – all Russia".
- In 2019 the volume of USD payments between companies of the Central Asian region reached USD 1.2 bln. These payments were effected within created settlement ecosystem under the project “Bank for Banks”.
- TKB arranged syndicated loan facility in the amount of EUR 60 mln and USD 13.5 mln for the state-owned Agrobank (Uzbekistan).
- In 2019 the volume of documentary operations carried out by TKB for the CIS / SCO banks amounted to more than USD 51.7 mln (55 projects).
- TKB introduced a new product "Quick-leasing", which allows concluding a leasing deal and receiving the subject of leasing in a short time. In 1H 2019, 48 deals totaling over RUB 320 mln were implemented within this program.
- TKB supported export-import operations of Uzbekistan in the amount of over USD 40 mln via various trade finance instruments.
- TKB together with Uzbek Commodity Exchange and PJSC Trustbank (Uzbekistan) implemented a joint project aimed at the increase of export volume between both countries.
- TKB’s payment terminal business increased by 30%.
- TKB’s electronic business (Internet acquiring and C2C transfers) has grown by more than 10 times.
- The volume of TKB’s financing of supplies of refined products from Russia to Mongolia amounted to USD 36.2 mln.
- TKB carried out the migration to a new technological platform of the mobile and Internet banking systems for individuals and legal entities.
- TKB successfully carries out a family mortgage program with state support, and is consistently ranked in the Top-10 banks in terms of loans under this program.
- TKB organized syndicated loan facility in the amount of EUR 16 mln and USD 3.5 mln for the state-owned Qishloq Qurilish Bank (Uzbekistan).
- TKB attracted a long-term special-purpose loan of € 20 million from the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank to finance small and medium-sized enterprises TKB was chosen as a participant in the Program of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federat
- TKB organized another syndication for JSC Belagroprombank (Belarus) for 190 million euros with a unique urgency for the Belarusian banking system (up to one and a half years) TKB successfully closed the transaction on securitization of the mortgage loan p
- Establishment of partnership with one of the largest international development banks — Asian Development Bank, which included TKB in the International Trade Finance Program
- The three-year implementation of the Integrated Services Program for Financial Institutions led TKB to the position of the core bank of the integration process of the EAEU/CIS/SCO. Today, TCB offers a multi-product line to more than 250 financial institut
About the Bank in figures
420 000+individuals and