All NewsTRANSKAPITALBANK arranged syndicated loan facility for state-owned bank MIKROKREDITBANK (Uzbekistan)TRANSKAPITALBANK participated in arrangement of syndicated loan facility for Bank Asaka (Uzbekistan)TRANSKAPITALBANK became the winner of National Banking Award 2019TKB Group announces its total comprehensive income amounting to RUB 1.2 bln as of 3Q 2019 according to IFRSTKB arranged syndicated loan facility for JSCB AGROBANK (Uzbekistan)
Focus inlanding of corporate companies operating in key economicsectors
Servicing of small, medium and microenterprises
Providing to its retail clients a wide rage of banking product
Trade finance, factoring and leasing
- The three-year implementation of the Integrated Services Program for Financial Institutions led TKB to the position of the core bank of the integration process of the EAEU/CIS/SCO. Today, TCB offers a multi-product line to more than 250 financial institut
- Establishment of partnership with one of the largest international development banks — Asian Development Bank, which included TKB in the International Trade Finance Program
- TKB organized another syndication for JSC Belagroprombank (Belarus) for 190 million euros with a unique urgency for the Belarusian banking system (up to one and a half years) TKB successfully closed the transaction on securitization of the mortgage loan p
- TKB attracted a long-term special-purpose loan of € 20 million from the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank to finance small and medium-sized enterprises TKB was chosen as a participant in the Program of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federat
- TKB joins SWIFT KYC REGISTRY
- TKB entered TOP-10 banks in Russia in terms of mortgage loans volume
- TKB and EBRD entered into Confirming Bank Agreement under Trade Facilitation Programme
- TKB co-arranged a number of syndicated loans for Belarussian banks
- Change of company name from TCB to TKB
- Rating agency RAEX (EXPERT RA) confirmed the credit rating of «A++» to TransKapitalBank (“Exclusively high level of reliability”)
- TKB updated its US$100mln LT2 debt maturing in July 2017 via consent solicitation exercise
- TKB launched “BANK for BANKS” project to become an active player on EEU and CIS financial markets
- TKB started to support Russian exports under EXIAR insurance cover
- TKB was approved by the State Deposit Insurance Agency (DIA) for the financial rehabilitation of Investment Trade Bank further included into TKB banking group
- TKB launched its 2nd RMBS transaction with the State Agency for Housing Mortgage Lending (AHML) as guarantor
- The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation has included TKB in the list of authorized banks under the Program of preferential lending of SME.
- TKB entered the TOP-10 in terms of mortgage issuance under the state support program.
- TKB acted as the authorized leading organizer and bookrunner on the syndicated loan for JSC "Bank Moscow-Minsk" in the amount of 20mln Euros and $1mln.
- TKB successfully implemented transactions on early repurchase of its own subordinated eurobonds in the amount of $26mln.
- An agreement has been concluded with the largest international development bank, Asian Development Bank, which has included TKB in the international trade financing program.
- TKB's financing of shipment oil refining products from the Russian Federation to Mongolia in 2018 amounted to $16.7mln. USA. Recipients of financing - the largest banks of Mongolia (TOP-5): Trade and Development Bank of Mongolia.
- Leasing companies of the TKB are accredited in the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, as well as in the Fund for Industrial Development under the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
- The Bank has implemented its debut deal to attract financing from the state export insurance agency KazakhExport in order to support foreign trade projects of TKB clients with counterparties from the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- TKB is organized the syndication for JSC Belarusbank (Belarus) for the sum of 151mln Euros with unique geography of investors - the largest financial institutions from China, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.
- TKB became the owner of Investment Trade Bank
- RAEX Rating Agency and Moody’s Investors Services confirmed ratings A+ credit rating and B1 assigned to TKB
- TKB received 5-year €20 million loan from the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank for SMEs financing
- TKB became the authorized Bank of JSC «Russian Small and Medium Business Corporation» under Program 6.5 aimed to promote access to financing for SMEs
- TKB became the participant of the program of the capitalization of the Russian banks (by Federal loan bonds (OFZ) by Deposit Insurance Agency
- TKB joined the participants of the Russian-Chinese Business Council
- TKB successfully closed the second transaction on securitization of its mortgage portfolio using the Agency for Housing Mortgage Lending (AHML) guarantee securing the senior tranche liabilities
About the Bank in figures
420 000+individuals and